2014年9月4日木曜日

My summer vacation

Today is last day of this summer vacation. In this summer, I had a plan to study in NZ using SEA program. however, I didn't go because of bad health. It was sad that I did't go abroad in this summer but I recharged myself in Japan to study from September with good condition. Now, I'm fine so I'll be careful to my health.
I didn't go to abroad but I went to Simoda, Sizuoka with my friends at last of my summer vacation. It was very fun trip! We stayed a  cottage. There ware one big room so we cooked dinner and sleep together. It was like a big family! I really enjoyed this trip. I thanks my friends :) I'm looking forward to trip again with my friends.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Ikumi
    I'm so sorry to hear that you couldn't make it to NZ after all. I hope you're feeling. From the sounds of your blog it seems you made the most of your situation. Thanks for taking the time to share your summer with us.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment ! I have no class of you in this term but I'm happy if I come across you in the school:) Although not often, I will continue recording my life on this blog.

      削除