2015年2月14日土曜日

Long time no see! things I like..

I was surprised to look my blog and notice that my latest post of this blog is the beginning of autumn term... :-0 

Any way,  I want to restart writing from today again.  I want to improve my ability of English so I am now using some app that I can chat with people in English freely but the time is limited and can't chat long time.. So I start to this blog again :) !!

Freshman are going to be finished 2 weeks later.....!! 

Now is the middle of winter term and I have more free time compared with spring and autumn. So, there are more time listening someone's talk and thinking about many things especially about near future with my friends.  Maybe one reason of that is need to plan and decide what course I take next year. 

Thinking about future is a little hard for me. More deeply, seriously and practically I think about future, not only hope but more difficulty and negative things I find.
 
However, I was very very stimulated friends around me. I am a little be afraid of working through me but I saw their action and it encourage me to make action, too.
 

This is a part of poem I like↓


THIS IS YOUR LIFE. DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND DO IT OFTEN. 
*snip*
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, STOP; THEY WILL BE WATING FOR YOU WHEN YOU STRAT DOING THINGS YOU LOVE. 
STOP OVER ANALYZING, LIFE IS SIMPLE.
*snip*
TRAVEL OFTEN; GETTING LOST WILL HELP YOU FIND YOURSELF.
SOME OPPORTUNITIES ONLY COME ONCE, SEIZE THEM SO GO OUT AND STRAT CREATING.
LIVE YOUR DREAM AND SHRE YOUR PASSION.
LIFE IS SHORT.


good night :))



 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿